AMD B550 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Pure Digital VRM Solution, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2, RGB FUSION 2.0, Smart Fan 5 ,Q-Flash Plus , Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 5 3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra Durable™ PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
5 3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 5 3 phases pure digital PWM Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With B550 Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs. RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips* for their PC build. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 are now upgraded to improve the Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable that users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With B550 Motherboards support the external 5V Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.