Intel® Z490 AORUS Motherboard with Direct 12 1 Phases Digital VRM Design, Comprehensive Thermal Solution with Enlarged Surface Heatsink, Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI, 2.5GbE LAN, RGB FUSION 2.0
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 12 1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarged Surface Heatsink
- Onboard Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1200 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Shards of the Void; Borders Disappear Fusing different materials and surface textures with negative space to form a juxtaposition and showcase a stylistic effect where the boundaries between components are not clearly defined. It creates a multi-dimensional design that seemingly cuts through space and time.
DIRECT POWER DESIGN
Z490 AORUS ELITE AC motherboard uses an 12 1 phases digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and DrMOS. These 100% digital controller and additional 8 4 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new Intel 10-core CPU.
ADVANCED THERMAL SOLUTION
Z490 AORUS ELITE AC uses high performance thermal design with screwed mounted heatsinks and thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, the Z490 AORUS is a true beast among motherboards.